Selling your dental practice
Selling your dental practice can be a stressful time and you want to be able to work with a reputable and professional business broker
As a fully licensed REIQ sales broker who specialise ONLY in dental practice Sales you have a safe and honest service available.
With over 7 years service in Dental Practice Sales and over 15 years within the Australian Dental market we have the experience and knowledge to give you peace of mind
Here’s how we can help:
- In the first instance, we can connect you with the hundreds of active buyers on our database who are looking to purchase a dental practice, right now.
- Our list of buyers changes and is updated on a weekly, even daily, basis. Practices in high demand locations often sell within one week of listing, achieving sometimes close to 100% of turnover.
- Once potential buyers have been identified, we will act as brokers for both parties and see the deal through to completion.
- Our brokerage service includes everything you need to assist you in your sale, including sales and contract advice, marketing, arranging practice visits, and everything else needed to help you sell your practice at the right price for you.
- Selling a dental practice can be a complex and time-consuming business. Whilst we will require some information from you, we basically handle everything, leaving you free to get on with your life and work whilst the sale goes through.
- We are renowned for our high standards of service, the quality of our advice, our professionalism and discretion.
- Our costs are also very fair and based on Success only
- We provide a flat fee for the smaller practice sales and a % of the total sales cost for those larger business
- We can also help to sell Freehold property and our fee is reflected in this with a reduced fee for the Freehold aspect
We have countless examples of very satisfied sellers and can provide testimonials from clients and offer the opportunity to talk to some of these in confidence
We can also provide contacts and market support if you require dental practice solicitors / accountants and any aspects related to the sale of your most prized asset.