Our team will work with both the buyers and the vendors throughout the purchasing of your new dental practice. These are the normal steps taken to ensure a sales goes through smoothly:
- We look to support the pre-sale with a full information memorandum and supporting documentation such as equipment, profit and loss statements and system management reports.
- We organise the viewings with both parties to ensure convenience.
- We present the offer to the vendor and negotiate for both parties to achieve a positive outcome for all concerned.
- We ask for the offer in writing and then present a heads of agreement to the vendor to ensure clarity and transparency.
- We can support the finance applications and work closely with all the major medical bank lenders.
- We expect the following stages of due diligence – Lease transfer or freehold sale – draft contracts normally take around 3-4 weeks and Deposits are placed in a trust account.
- Once due process is complete a settlement date set to match both parties requirements and completion on schedule.
- At all times we are always available to provide advice and support.